Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Recipe Wednesday

Between vacuuming and unloading and loading the dishwasher I came up with the idea to create a Wednesday post dedicated to recipes. Every Wednesday I will post a new recipe (hopefully) and if you have one then share it in your comment. That way every Wednesday (hopefully) you can check my blog and get an idea for dinner and I can get ideas from your comments. If you don't like what you see then you can go to an old Wednesday post and find one there. I am quickly realizing how hard it is to find time to cook dinner with two children. I used to be able to stick Katie Jo in front of a video for 20 minutes and get er done. Not possible now with Georgia in the mix. I'm sure there are more like me out there and this way we can help each other out. So here's this Wednesday's recipe.

Slow Cooker BBQ Pork

One 3-4 lb. shoulder pork roast
One 18 oz bottle BBQ sauce
One 12 oz can of Coke

Place roast in cooker
Pour sauce and coke over roast
Cover and cook on high 8 hrs.
Shred and serve on buns
Yum Yum!

No comments: